Mar 12 HR Seminar: Hiring for Success Part 2 co-sponsored with LRGHealthcare
Mar 13 Business After Hours at THE BELKNAP MILL 4-6 pm
Mar 26 Business After Hours at PATRICK'S PUB & EATERY 4-6pm
Apr 2-10 Discover China with the Chamber - Travel Program to Beijing & Shanghai
Apr 16 Business After Hours at LACONIA COUNTRY CLUB
Apr 29 Business After Hours at CACTUS JACKS 4-6pm
May 7 Business After Hours at BOYS & GIRLS CLUB OF LAKES REGION 4-6pm
May 13 Member Coffee/Open House at the Chamber 8:30-10:30am
May 29 Business After Hours at PROCTOR'S LAKEHOUSE 4-6pm
Jun 12 Business After Hours at WESLEY WOODS 4-6pm
Jun 23 CHAMBER GOLF TOURNAMENT AT LOCHMERE GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
Jun 25 Business After Hours at LAKES REGION COMMUNITY SERVICES 4-6pm
Sep 17 Business After Hours at NH HUMANE SOCIETY 4-6pm
Oct 8 Business After Hours at PRESCOTT FARM 4-6pm
Whether you live, work or are visiting our beautiful region, the Chamber offers a wealth of resources.
* Are you looking for resort lodging, a classic cabin or budget hotel?
* Are you seeking a unique dining experience?
* Are you ready to explore fascinating and fun attractions?
Click the links at the top of the page and go directly to the business listings for PLAY, STAY, SHOP & DINE if you are traveling to the Lakes Region. Check out our COMMUNITY CALENDAR for local events and entertainment.
* Do you need information on real estate, professional services, workforce development, civic organizations, non-profit or local government?
* Do you wish to expand your networking?
* Do you need support with leadership development and operational resources?
* Do you need to find new ways to market your business?
* Invest in your local chamber. Not yet a member? JOIN TODAY!
From the Three Rivers Community of Franklin to the shores of Alton Bay, north to Holderness where On Golden Pond was filmed to the spectacular mountaintop setting of the historic Castle in the Clouds in Moultonborough, we hope you enjoy the sparkling lakes that surround including Squam, Newfound, Winnisquam, Opechee, Webster, Winnipesaukee and the majestic mountains that overlook them. The Lakes Region is comprised of diverse communities filled with thriving business, unique charm, establishing lodging, year-round activities and events, and breathtaking scenic beauty.
The Lakes Region Chamber of Commerce is here to help you:
Plan Your Vacation
Settle Into The Beautiful Lakes Region
Connect Your Business With Opportunities